Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rodeo

I took Stephen and Brady to the Arizona National Livestock Show at the fairgrounds with my mom and Jess. They had a Lil' Buckaroo rodeo. Stephen got to ride a sheep and see how far he could go. It was really funny to watch. He looked really cute standing with the other little cowboys waiting for his turn.

They put his helmet on and lifted him onto his sheep. I think it's name was Luby Loo, but I can't remember for sure. Anyway, they put him on and opened the gate.

The sheep took off pretty quickly and Stephen was already sideways when he came out.








It only took a few seconds, but he held on pretty tight.






He was a little scared when he fell off so I was holding him, but while he was crying he kept saying "I want another turn." So Nana held him while he watched the other cowboys try.



Brady wanted to watch with him too.


After everyone finished they each got a ribbon.




2 comments:

jillalicia said...

How fun is that! Your boys are so cute, it looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! I can't believe how big they look!

teresa and the boys said...

I've been meaning to comment forever on how cute those pictures are, but always seem to get distracted by something (imagine that!).... but they are adorable! Hope you guys are doing well.